February 13th, 2018

Craig missed email day yesterday and we thought maybe he or his companion were sick but turns out he just didnt get over to the Family History Center to email!!  He doesnt have much access to internet!
 
I thought this was funny so I'll share here.  I mailed Craig a box from Amazon Pantry.. I might have gotten a little carried away. Its so easy to click on lots of things and I want to make sure he has enough food! (and shipping was only $5 so...) anyway he wrote me this:
" I did get my valentines box thank you so much and Ive gotten every food box too! Im good on food I have so much extra please dont worry about me Im not going to need anything for a long while. Yes we cook most our own meals and there is more than enough funds to get food and everything we need for the month. Plus they gave our area a bonus."
 
Haha at least I know he is eating well!! 
 
 
This week was super fun. We did exchanges and I got to go out and serve with Elder Cannon. It was awesome we found  lot of English referrals and talked to a lot of people, I had a blast serving with him. He rescued a cat from a roof too it was whack. He just climbed up the fence and grabbed it after a couple minutes and put it on the ground.
  We went over to the Gognas for dinner  this Sunday and it was so good! they're awesome and are always trying to help us out with finding people and strengthening the members. We had some really good pesto pasta.
   In church I had to give the talk in sacrament it was so nerve wracking haha. Theres not even a lot of people in the branch on this side of the river but I had to fill a lot of time It went good my Spanish wasn't too bad. I just didnt want to say anything dumb haha. The members helped with a couple of words they're awesome. After I finished I sat back down and I swear the room was 1000 degrees but President McConkie said it wasn't.
  In district meeting on Tuesday I gave the instruction and I made it super long oh boy. We did a role play exercise that was super good.
Tuesday night we drove down to Columbia to stay at the mission home because the next day was the trainee meeting. Apparently the weather was supposed to be really bad so they had us come up the day before and spend the night. The meeting was super long but really awesome. President and the assistants are so great.
We got a bench press in the apartment which is super awesome. Also Elder Barlow found a skateboard on exchanges haha.
  Also Elder McDaniels birthday was on sunday so we got him a card and some ties we found in the apartment.
We found 2 new investigators Jose and Eduardo and theyre super cool to talk with. We met with them twice and and trying to get them to read the BoM.  Sorry its so random haha but thats my week, still working hard and loving the area and Elders here.
 
Elder Précio
 

 Elder Cannon saving a cat!
 He finds lots of graffiti

 I guess they like cats!
 Happy Birthday Elder McDaniels!

 Elder Barlow and Elder Price



 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts