January 6th, 2018

This week has been good haha it’s hard to remember anything specific that happened it’s all honestly a blur I feel like I’ve been here for 5 days it’s flying by. We had our last lessons with TRC with investigators which I’m pretty sure are already member, who would sit through 5 lessons a day lol. I am getting better at speaking everyday and teaching is still my favorite thing, and exercise cause it’s a NICE break from my comp. 
New Years eve was funny we counted down at 10:30 because of curfew hahahahaha it was funny. All the elders that are leaving this week are all super cool. It’s gonna be weird  without them here. Also one of the elders from our district got sent home so that was hard, probably the hardest thing here by far. We were pretty
tight and he was keeping me sane with some of the other elders, he’s a great kid please pray for him. This week has been pretty great I’ve been learning a lot and teaching a lot. Thanks for everything and all the support it means a lot. I’m excited to head to Baltimore and finally teach actual investigators and help people. We finally got to go to the temple today and we were able to do service after and help in the laundry room organizing things it was super cool. I’ll email next Saturday for the last time in the MTC.
Love
Elder Priceò

Craig's Companion Elder Richards
 New Ties from home!
 Tie Trading Day
 (I mailed Craig these socks.. Maryland ones for him and Texas ones for his companion!)
 Maryland
 Texas Mission socks haha
 Craigs desk
 Temple Day

Comments

Popular Posts