Last email from the MTC- January 14th, 2018

Sorry for the late email, this week has been super great. I’ve been a lot better about waking up on time and getting to bed in time. The Lord is blessing me with so much patience with others it’s crazy. 
I got to meet elder Weech! I was having a rough night and I saw him and asked if he knew Jalyn and her family and it was so cool to talk to him, definitely a tender mercy. 
Lots of Spanish again and learning, speaking a lot but we didn’t really teach a lot this week. 

Ummmm we had elder Bednar come and talk about priesthood keys which was so cool. He talked about how simple the process is to set apart the new prophet and about keys. We also got to watch the broadcast of president monsons funeral. It wasn’t even sad, i know he’s chilling with his wife now and they’re having a grand old time. It was crazy to hear stories about him and hear how great he was and still humble.

 I’m getting ready to leave on Tuesday and I am so excited to have a change of scenery and be able to go more than a 1/2 mile radius haha.
Baltimore will be so fun! I’ve made a lot of great friends here, people I won’t ever forget and I am grateful I came in when I did.

 I got a haircut today and it doesn’t look too shabby, and we got to go to the temple too which was awesome. You can do service after a session and help in the laundry room and one of the ladies there is so nice she bought us all dinner, all the missionaries are her “boys”
haha she’s so cool. It’s been a great week, I’m trying to write everyone back and happy birthday carter! Thanks for all the love and support.

 My next email will be in 9 days when I have p day in the field!
Love and miss you all
Elder Priceò

Comments

Popular Posts