Week 2





December 16th, 2017

I’m having A great time here and the Spanish is coming along very good.  This week has been pretty groovy. Sunday was pretty great. We had to prepare talks and me and my companion totally remembered the
wrong topic but neither had to talk. 

We had to pass sacrament which was pretty interesting the new ward is super groovy to see how it all
works. There was a crazy good musical number with the cello and piano.
 

We’re working on charity this week to help focus on others. After church we had ponder time and we looked at a mural of Moses and the Israelites crossing the Red Sea. It was a very powerful mural and was super cool to see. We went to a devotional and I sang in the choir because my companion wanted to it was pretty cool. He sings all the
time like all the time it’s ridiculous. 


We have to memorize the first vision in Spanish and the missionary purpose. Everybody seems really
stressed but I feel so great here. I know it’s where I need to be. This week we have been teaching Valeria and the lessons in Spanish are so amazing. I love the language and I definitely don’t know even close to it all yet but it’s so fun. Our district is great, we all are super cool with each other and Elder R is a great leader.
 

Exercise time is probably my favorite because I don’t have to be next to my companion 24/7 and it’s a big stress reliever. We got a fridge in here for my diabetes lol I keep the sandwich stuff in there. Oh last week going to the temple was so cool, it’s so cool to just sit and think in there. We did service on Monday and helped clean one of the buildings here on campus. When I can study with the spirit it is so crazy to see how everything falls into place and the lessons are
100x better. 


Yesterday we learned that Valeria isn’t an investigator, she’s our second teacher. It’s so weird, then we had to teach hermana H last night, who is our regular teacher, and that was weird because she “turned into” Viviana who has a lot of problems in her life so we had a super serious lesson. But Hermana H is having a little baby boy and we all voted in class before haha it’s so cool.
 

Elder O is the most hilarious person ever hahahaha oh boy everything he says is comedy gold. But this week has been great, I’m still super excited to learn and serve. This is so cool especially learning Spanish it’s so great.
Love and miss you guys!
 


 Package from Bre!

 Package from the family! lots of food!
 Lights at the temple

Comments

Popular Posts