Week 3

This week has been super great! We had 2 groovy devotionals one about Christmas and one about repentance. The first was a family that sang a lot and talked about Christ. The other was about our own personal groves and how it can be any place where we repent and feel joy. 
 
Spanish is coming pretty good and it’s the most fun to teach in Spanish. We got a TRC investigator and he only speaks Spanish so it’s so cool to listen and try to understand. He’s from Bolivia and is studying English here. We kept saying sorry for our Spanish and at the end of the first lesson he told us to stop apologizing for our Spanish haha. It’s so fun to talk with him and teach him, we had a really good lesson yesterday and both my companion and I spoke really well.
 
 IT SNOWED!!! While we were in class Thursday night it snowed so much and after class we all messed around in it. 
 
It hasn’t snowed since but it is supposed to on Christmas which would be awesome. All the elders got gifts for all the sisters as like a merry Christmas away from home type of thing. 
 
I wrote almost everyone back but I still have 2 letters to open. Have a great Christmas everyone and enjoy the season of Christ’s birth. Being here has really strengthened my testimony of the power of Christ, Im Learning so much Spanish and remembering things in lesson and I know that’s not me. It’s such a different experience having the spirit around almost all the time. 
And I am so glad my mission isn’t a technology mission people are always distracted with their stuff. My iPad sits in my bag all day then I use it to check emails at the end of the night haha that’s really it. But not having my phone and all that is so nice, I don’t have to worry about anything and it just feels so good. 
 
I am having so much fun here it’s such a great experience and if you’re thinking of going on a mission do it, it’s so worth it. And I’ve only been here 3 weeks but I can feel the blessings and joy that comes with it.
 
 On Wednesday all the new ,missionaries came in and I got to host one that looked like me hahah my mom will probably post the picture but it was super funny. Thanks for all the love and support I’ll try to take more pictures I forget to take my camera a lot. But I’m doing great and I hope you all have an amazing Christmas !!
 
 Feliz navidad 
Yo se que Dios es real. Yo se que Jesucristo es nuestros salvador y mediante El podemos regresar con Dios. Me encanta enseñando en español. Yo testifico que el don de lenguas es real, yo sentio su poder en mi vida. 

Love 
Elder Price
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts