Goodbyes... and Day 1

We dropped Craig off at the airport today.  It was a bitter sweet experience.  We are all so excited for him and he was SO ready to go, so that made it easier to say goodbye.  I know he is where the Lord needs him! But with that said, we will miss him tremendously!  We took a bunch of cell phone pictures at the airport and hoped he made it safe, not knowing if he woudl be able to call...










Well he called!! He was able to use someones phone to call and let me know he got to UT safe.

Then a few hours later we got our first email! YAY!!!
Read Below:

First email

I made it here safe and I'm super excited. The Johnsons shuttled us from the airport and we missed the first one because the plane was delayed. There was something leaking out of one of the engines so they had to go check it out. I got to sit by myself it was pretty nice. We are at the MTC and I went to my first class and met my companion Elder Richards. He just told me his best friend was diabetic so that's a bonus. He is super energetic and we are going to have a lot of fun. He is super outgoing and this is going to be an interesting experience. I got an iPad so that's cool haha tell Bre Elder Richards is kinda like Fawn and loves to talk.
 Love and Miss you guys





Comments

Popular Posts