April 1, 2019

This week has been a pretty great week! SKippy got baptized on Saturday so that was awesome! He was cracking jokes before and brought his friend Tony with him. Tony said he wants to be baptized one of these days. So we will start to work with him again to help him accomplish his goals. After Skippy got baptized he just stood there and I'm pretty sure he was praying. But you could tell how grateful he was and how happy he was to finally do it. He was confirmed a member on Sunday and everyone was excited for him. It was awesome. 
We had exchanges this week twice actually so that was fun. I was with Elder Hope on Tuesday and we had a blast. We had a bunch of Spanish lessons so he got to practice his Spanish. Then last night we did exchanges for like 3 hours because some other elders had some lessons with a half Spanish speaking family. So Elder Randall went there and I stayed. We had a youth night last night and it was pretty awesome. Elder Nelson and I had a good time.
We had a lesson with Evelia on Tuesday and she could not remember my name haha, so I left my name tag at her house in her Book of Mormon, Then on Sunday she finally remembered it. It was like a big success for her haha. She is fitting in really well in the ward and she loves going on Sundays. 
Elder R almost died this week too so that was whack. I was studying and he was laying down because he felt sick. Then we get a call so I am on the phone and I hear these little grunts like "help me" I was like what on earth. So I go to check on him and he was stuck in bed. He had a crazy low blood sugar and literally couldn't move. He started shaking cause it was cold but I legit thought he was going to die. I had to prop him up and give him soda then sugar. I've never seen anyone like that before. He couldn't really talk and it was lowkey pretty scary. But apparently, that happens to him a lot. So I was cracking jokes as he was coming to and he kept busting up laughing. It was funny at the end. 
Sorry this is all over the place lol but oh well. 
Love and Miss you all! 
Elder Price

 

Comments

Popular Posts