February 19th, 2019

This week has been full of ups and downs but has been great! Some highlights are that skippy is on date for baptism. He's been super sick lately but has been hanging in there. He has a family trip o won't be getting baptized this Saturday but on the 2nd he wants to get baptized. He keeps telling us that both of us will have to baptize him because hes so huge. So he is progressing a ton! We had an appointment with him yesterday and it was... good lol. We are just talking and I felt super super weak. I kinda sat back in my chair and relaxed cause I was so out of it. Then right in the middle of our lesson I just jumped out of my chair, said, "Ill be back in a minute" and ran out the front door. I totally threw up on this guys driveway haha it was the worst. But I'm feeling  better today and I am glad its not influenza. 
Saturday night we had a baptism for G. He is an 8 year old kid in our ward. 
His parents wanted me to baptize him so that was super awesome to be a part of. He forgot his towel so after they closed the curtains of the font I had to walk to the other side through the water again. I got to the other side and they opened the curtains again to make sure a kid didn't fall in the font. Then there were no towels so I had to sneak back across. It was pretty funny. Meghan came to church this week which was super awesome. We are really focusing on her and her friend to help them understand the gospel. OH there was a total miracle this week. We got a call from the Zone Leaders saying they had someone for us to teach. Her name is E. She just moved here from Utah. She was being taught by missionaries there and was on date for baptism the 9th of march. So she moved here to help family. We got to meet her and she still wants to be baptized on the 9th here! It was so sweet. We didn't even do anything but she totally just fell right into place. Yesterday was Elder Guzman's birthday so we went out to dinner with the Lucas family. 

It was a good time. Then the Ramirez family had us over and they brought some friends for a little celebration. It was sweet cause we got some cake and got to teach a lesson.
Love and miss you all!!!

Comments

Popular Posts