August 6th, 2018

This week was great!
We went on exchanges again this week and I was with Elder Jun.
We had a good time and visited less actives. That is focus at this point because we have a lot of people on the roster but for one reason or another not a lot come to church.
We were able to see a couple more at church this week which was super awesome.
The branch is starting to look a little bit bigger! But this week we also had Zone Conference which was super cool and we talked a ton about working with the members and about family history. So we have been trying to use that and get people to do their family history.
This Saturday we put the table outside of the library and some members came and helped. It was a lot better than last time and Fernando and Felix were speaking English too.




It was a great time and I totally got sunburned lol.
We had pizza after and almost fell asleep in the pizza place.
But I met this dude named Greg and so I had to take a pic with him haha.

Also it was storming like crazy for like 2 days and My umbrella totally broke, not the one in the pic haha. I had it ghetto rigged with a stick and then it just fell apart so I tossed it. Sunday was sweet, we were able to have lunch with Hna Esther and we had chicken feet soup.

 It was actually pretty good. She reminds me of Grandma Jo but from Peru haha shes the best. night we were able to visit people in Patapsco with Felix and Fernando which was a great time. Love and miss you all!

Comments

Popular Posts