June 4th, 2018

June 4th, 2018
This week has been sweet! The past Monday we had a branch BBQ and played soccer at the "Beach" it was basically like a lake lol. We had a ton of great food and where we played soccer was so muddy haha everyone was so dirty.
We were out at Patapsco and there was a chicken outside of the fence so what do I do? obviously snag a quick pic of a chicken in Baltimore. So there was a lady across the street yelling at me haha.
On our way to church there was this dude that came up to us and said "ya'll are some clean cut guys, now lets go do some drugs..." then he just walked away. These people out here are crazy.
But we were able to do service again at Beans and Bread giving food out to people that dont have it.
Then we went over to Elizabeth and Fernendo's house to translate their mortgage stuff. That was interesting haha Sister and Elder Simpson went with us because Sister Simpson used to do mortgage stuff for her work. So that was interesting to try and translate accrued interest and words I didnt understand in English. But we got everything all figured out so they can keep their house. Also this week is rained a ton on Sunday and I got soaked ahha but I found an umbrella so that was pretty sweet.
 I also had an exchange with Elder Ence, it was so fun. We rode bikes and then knocked on this dudes house for like 10 minutes and nobody opened up. We went to see an investigator named Josh and he really opened up to us. It was a crazy spiritual lesson and he really needed it.
Also we went to the buffet with Joel and Juan and they told us to eat 5 plates of food. I barely got it all down and I felt so fat haha but they are awesome and we are trying to work with Joel to get him to church.
This week has been super awesome and I took a bunch of pics of the city. Oh I was taking a pic of this super cool wall with the fish on it and some dude on his porch yells, take a pic of me too. HAHAH he was smiling and throwing up peace signs so I took one of him too.
Also Elder Stackhouse finished his first year in the mission so we had some good BBQ chicken for that special occasion.









Comments

Popular Posts