May 28th, 2018-Baltimore

This week has been super awesome! My last 2 days in York were sweet. We went to the Jimenez house for dinner on Monday night and it was great. We took pics with them as well and when we were leaving Jose Jimenez yells "I'm gonna miss you bro, you my friend!" haha they're the best. 




Then we had a lesson with Jose Octavio and Eduardo on Tuesday. Mi querida familia!
I'm Gonna miss York and all the Dominicans haha. I had a great time there and I hope I go back at the end of my mission!
Then we had transfers on Wednesday and I'm out in Baltimore now. 



The city is super cool, there are so many people to talk to. We don't have a car so we take the bus and the metro around town. It rained on Friday and Sunday night a ton. Out here in Baltimore the roads are crazy. There's lots of crazy people too. The other day there was a dude PASSED OUT just laying on the concrete. There's lots of trash in some parts of the roads. 



We are over by John Hopkins hospital and the apartment is super nice haha compared to York it's gigantic. We had church on Sunday and took the bus down there. There was a baptism after and some great food haha. Now we are on our way to a memorial day BBQ with the members and it's gonna be a ton of fun. There's been 2 good rainy days lol yesterday I was soaked 😂my new companion is elder Stackhouse and he is super awesome. He reminds me of Chandler. We are gonna have a blast here together.  We are gonna have a ton of fun together. This week we visited a couple less actives and investigators as well. It's been super fun and this next week will be super busy as well!

View from our apartment:

Comments

Popular Posts